Press material and further information
• The online petition to co-sign our letter
• Site of the “Eurpean Task Force Against Child Abuse”, to which the MEPs are directedto investigate about possible proceedings: https://etfca.eu
• Original text of the proposed ePrivacy Derogation in all languages of the EU
• Article to the planned legislation on Netzpolitik.org (in German)
• Articles of the privacy expert Alexander Hanff against the ePrivacy Dergation and about his thoughts as an abuse survivor about warrantless mass surveillance. An interview with him you find on this blog.
• The website of MOGIS e.V. („Abuse victims against Internet blocking“, Germany, currently not involved in our campaign)
• Results of a representative consultation on the issue of chatcontrol.
To download click and „save under“ in original size – or download ZIP with 4 pictures here.
The pictures are released for use by the press – please name the photographers.
(JPEG, 3,6 MB)
(JPEG, 2,7 MB)
(JPEG, 330 KB)
(JPEG, 2,2 MB)
(JPEG, 1,9 MB)